Returns & Refunds
1. Our promise
Our products are designed to give you 100% satisfaction in every way. If you not, we’ll make it right. We guarantee that we’ll hold up our end of the bargain. It’s just how we do business. Return anything purchased from us, AT NO CHARGE, within 7 calendar days, if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from misterdeal that is not completely to your satisfaction.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 7 calendar days of the return (excludes any applicable delivery costs).
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product to us, provided:
- Only items that have been purchased from our online store can be returned to misterdeal.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- The item you’re returning is repackaged, unused, in the original packaging, with all the labels attached, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
- All electronic items must be returned un-opened.
- Returns must be logged via our website at www.misterdeal.co.za
We will not be able to accept the return of an item in the following situations:
- If the item was not purchased from misterdeal.
- If we receive a returned item later than 7 calendar days after the date you received it.
- If the item is not in a re-saleable condition.
- If the seal on any electronic product broken.
2. Packaging your return
To ensure your return and refund is processed as quickly as possible you agree to take responsibility for the following when returning your product/s:
- All products must be in the original packaging and placed into an outer case/delivery satchel.
- Ensure you include all accessories and booklets.
- The product must be well secured for protection during transit.
- Clearly state you’re ORDER NUMBER on the outer case/delivery satchel.
Failure to comply with any of these requirements could delay the processing of your return and refund or result in its decline altogether.
3. Not what you ordered?
We will either replace the product or refund you for any product that you receive that do not match the description advertised on the website. Please notify us and we will collect the item from you and no extra cost.
Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if the item is not what you ordered.
4. Damaged and missing items
If there is any damage to the packaging or you are missing any parts or accessories on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com.
5. Defective products
We will do our best always to ensure that the products you buy are of exceptional quality, in the working condition it is intended to and without any defects visible or hidden.
Defective goods are those that had a defect or were unsafe when we supplied them. A defect usually means that the goods were manufactured using materials, components or workmanship below an acceptable standard. You must prove that the goods are defective.
The following are not considered defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- Faults as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Damage from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product.
- Damage from liquids, electrical surges, sea or air corrosion.
- Damage from failure to adequately care for the product.
- Damage from unauthorized modifications to the product.
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, is not to your satisfaction.
6. Standard Warranty
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality, but in any event within 6 months after delivery of the product.
You can do so by logging a return on the Website, and we will arrange to collect the product from you. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair (if a repair is possible), replace the product (if we have the same product in stock) or refund you with the purchase price of the product. Repairs and replacement (product out of stock) can take up to 21 days to process.
Where there is no extended supplier warranty period, we cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the 6 month period.
7. Extended Supplier Warranty (stipulated on product page)
A product may have a supplier warranty that extends beyond the 6 month Standard Warranty. If such a product turns out to be defective more than 6 months after delivery please notify us as soon as possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within the extended supplier warranty period after delivery of the product.
You can do so by logging a return on the Website, and we will facilitate your return of the product to the supplier. Unfortunately we cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the extended supplier warranty period.
Please note that any extended supplier warranty is subject to whatever terms and conditions the supplier or manufacturer may impose. These are usually stated in a brochure or leaflet inside or on the product packaging. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of any such terms and conditions.
It is also important to note that it will be in the supplier or manufacturer’s discretion what remedy they can offer you. Misterdeal is under no obligation to provide you with a repair, replacement or refund, as your remedy lies with the supplier or manufacturer.
8. Direct Warranty
A direct warranty product is a product for which the relevant manufacturer wishes to manage defective returns themselves, directly with the customer, and not through misterdeal.
If a direct warranty product turns out to be defective or of poor quality, please notify us and we will provide you with the relevant manufacturer’s contact details. Alternatively, you can notify the relevant manufacturer directly if you already have their details. The relevant manufacturer will then assist you further, but if you have any difficulty, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you wherever we can.
Other than this, the same limits and general principles of the standard warranty and extended supplier warranty apply to direct warranty products.
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item/s.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse misterdeal for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used.
We are here to help you, please contact us.